The right business advice, at the right time. It’s crucial to your success.
That is the same whether you are just starting out, or are looking to sell or float an established company. And it applies to everything in between, from financing debt, merging and buyouts, to designing share schemes and changing the structure of your organisation. The corporate lifecycle presents challenges and opportunities at every stage. At Littlestone Cowan Solicitors we will guide you through with expertise and professionalism.
We work with local and national businesses of all sizes. Client-focused and competitively priced, our service is about getting the right deal or arrangement through for you. You’ll want commercial sense, confidence and clarity – and that’s what we provide, every step of the way.
Connections are important to us. We work closely with our clients and, because of our links to other professional services firms and to support and financing organisations, we’re able to offer far more than just law.
- Buy-in management buy-outs (BIMBOs)
- Buying a company or business
- Debt finance
- De-mergers and other corporate reorganisations
- Dividend income/share schemes
- Incorporation of businesses
- Joint ventures
- Management buy-ins (MBIs)
- Management buy-outs (MBOs)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership and LLP agreements and dissolution
- Private placements of shares
- Selling a company or business
- Share buy-backs
- Shareholders’ arrangements